Vitamin K3 Manufacturer&Supplier
- Product Brand: HongHaoHerb
- CAS No:58027-5
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Appearance :light yellow powder
- Test Method :HPLC
- Used part :
- Category Name: Vitamins
Ⅰ、 Product Description
Vitamin K3, also known as menadione, is an organic compound with the chemical formula C11H8O2. It is a clinically procoagulant drug and can be used to treat hemorrhagic diseases caused by vitamin K deficiency, such as neonatal hemorrhage and intestinal malabsorption. Caused by vitamin K deficiency and hypoprothrombinemia.so on.
|PRODUCT NAME||Vitamin K3|
|appearance||yellow crystalline powder|
1. Vitamin nutritional supplements.
2. Participate in the synthesis of coagulation factors VII, IX and X,
3. Maintain the physiological process of animal blood coagulation
4. Lack of vitamin K will cause the above-mentioned coagulation factor synthesis disorder, affect the coagulation process, and cause bleeding.
5. Vitamin K is also necessary for the vitamin K-dependent carboxylation system in animals (mainly referring to the liver, bone, testis, skin, kidney and other tissues and organs), and is an indispensable factor for the synthesis of bone protein (BGP).
- 5g for free
- Convenient DHL,FEDEX,UPS and EMS service
- Previous Article: Vitamin K2mk7 Manufacturer&Supplier
- Next Article: Zinc gluconate Manufacturer&Supplier
Ⅰ What does K3 do?
Vitamin K3 is important for blood clotting and bone health. It may also prevent dangerous buildup of calcium in tissues, organs, and blood vessels of people with or at risk of certain conditions like kidney disease, heart disease.
Ⅱ Is vitamin K2 and K3 the same?
Summary – K1 vs K2 vs K3
The key difference between vitamin K1 K2 and K3 is that vitamin K1 is abundant in leafy green vegetables, and vitamin K2 is abundant in fermented food and some animal products, whereas K3 is an artificial form of vitamin K and is not found in any natural sources.
Ⅲ Why do you need vitamin K3 with vitamin D?
Vitamins D and K are both fat-soluble vitamins and play a central role in calcium metabolism. Vitamin D promotes the production of vitamin K-dependent proteins, which require vitamin K for carboxylation in order to function properly.
Ⅳ What is vitamin K and D3 good for?
Vitamin D and Vitamin K
Helping to keep your heart and bones healthy. Separately, K2 regulates normal blood clotting, whilst Vitamin D3 supports a healthy immune system and supports muscle function.
Ⅴ What is the difference between vitamin K2 and K3?
Vitamin K3 is a synthetic, artificially produced form of vitamin K that doesn’t occur naturally. This is unlike the other two forms of vitamin K — vitamin K1, known as phylloquinone, and vitamin K2, called menaquinone. K3 may be converted into K2 in your liver.
Ⅵ What does K2 and K3 do?
Schedules K-2 and K-3 are intended to replace, supplement, and clarify for partnerships and their partners, and for S corporations and their shareholders, how to calculate and report their US income tax liabilities when considering potential international-related income, deductions, credits, and other miscellaneous.
Ⅶ What are the symptoms of low vitamin K?
The main symptom of vitamin K deficiency is bleeding (hemorrhage)—into the skin (causing bruises), from the nose, from a wound, in the stomach, or in the intestine. Sometimes bleeding in the stomach causes vomiting with blood. Blood may be seen in the urine or stool, or stools may be tarry black.