Vitamin K1 Manufacturer&Supplier
- Sample:5-10g Sample For free
- CAS No:12001-79-5
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Appearance :light yellow
- Test Method :HPLC
- Used part :
- Category Name: Vitamins
Ⅰ、 Product Description
Vitamin K1 used for Vitamin K1 deficiency, neonatal hemorrhagic disease prevention and natural obstructive jaundice, biliary fistula, chronic diarrhea caused by bleeding, coumarin, water Young sodium induced hypoprothrombinaemia.
|PRODUCT NAME||Vitamin K1|
1) Vitamin K1 can induce hepatic synthesis of prothrombin, played hemostasis.
2) Vitamin K1 used for Vitamin K1 deficiency, neonatal hemorrhagic disease prevention and natural obstructive jaundice, biliary fistula, chronic diarrhea caused by bleeding, coumarin, water Young sodium induced hypoprothrombinaemia.
3) Vitamin K1 has analgesic, relieve bronchospasm effect on visceral smooth muscle cramps, bile duct spasms, intestinal colic spasm caused a significant effect.
4) Vitamin K1 can also be used for multi-dimensional food and livestock feed additives
- 5g for free
- Convenient DHL,FEDEX,UPS and EMS service
- Previous Article: Vitamin B12 Manufacturer&Supplier
- Next Article: Vitamin K2 Manufacturer&Supplier
Ⅰ What is vitamin K1 good for?
Vitamin K1 helps to make various proteins that are needed for blood clotting and the building of bones. Prothrombin is a vitamin K-dependent protein directly involved with blood clotting. Osteocalcin is another protein that requires vitamin K to produce healthy bone tissue.
Ⅱ Is K1 the same as K?
Vitamin K1 is the predominant form of K1 present in the diet . K1 is predominantly found in green vegetables and plant chlorophylls, whereas K2 menaquinones are synthesized by bacteria and are primarily found in food where bacteria are part of the production process
Ⅲ Which is better K1 or K2?
Vitamin K and Heart Health
Several observational studies have suggested that vitamin K2 is better than K1 at reducing these calcium deposits and lowering your risk of heart disease ( 18 , 19 , 20 ).
Ⅳ What does low vitamin K1 mean?
K1 is important for blood clotting, bone health, and more. The main symptom of a vitamin K deficiency is excessive bleeding caused by an inability to form blood clots. According to the Office of Dietary Supplements (ODS) , vitamin K deficiency is very rare in the United States.
Ⅴ What does vitamin K1 do?
Participates in blood clotting. Serves as a cofactor for carboxylation of protein bound glutamate residues by converting them to carboxy glutamate (GLa). GLa containing proteins are found in Factors II, VII, IX, and X
Ⅵ What does K1 and K2 do for the body?
Both vitamins K1 and K2 ensure healthy blood clotting, preventing excessive bleeding and bruising when blood vessels get injured. But recent research suggests that they play different roles in other aspects of our health, with K2 adding health benefits independent of K1.
Ⅶ What is the difference between vitamin K1 and K2?
K1 is the predominant form of K present in the diet. K1 is predominantly found in green vegetables and plant chlorophylls, whereas K2 menaquinones are synthesized by bacteria and are primarily found in food where bacteria are part of the production process