Zinc Gluconate Manufacturer&Supplier
Sample:5-10g Sample For free
Shelf Life: 2 years
Appearance :White powder
Test Method :HPLC
Used part :
Category Name: Vitamins Powder
Zinc Gluconate Product Description
Zinc gluconate, the chemical formula is C12H22O14Zn, is the zinc salt of gluconic acid, white crystal or granular powder at room temperature, odorless, slightly astringent taste, easily soluble in boiling water, soluble in water, in anhydrous ethanol, trichloride Insoluble in methane or ether. Clinically, it is suitable for zinc deficiency diseases such as children’s anorexia, various skin acne, recurrent aphthous ulcers and so on.
Zinc Gluconate Specification
Zinc Gluconate Function
1. Involved in various zinc-containing enzymes and zinc-dependent enzymes
2. By synthesizing taste hormones in taste buds, it prevents incomplete keratinization of oral mucosal epithelial cells, thereby maintaining normal appetite and taste.
3. Enhance the phagocytic function, chemotactic activity and bactericidal function of phagocytes
4. Penetrates the nasal mucosa and interacts with intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) on nasal cells
5. It can induce the activation of T lymphocytes and activate B lymphocytes
6. Affect the synthesis, secretion, storage, degradation and biological activity of insulin.
7. Conducive to the maintenance of visual function;
Zinc Gluconate Sample
- 5g for free
- Convenient DHL,FEDEX,UPS and EMS service
What is zinc gluconate used for?
Zinc gluconate is a mineral that is used as a dietary supplement in people who do not get enough zinc from food.
Is zinc gluconate better than zinc?
In conclusion, our results indicate that zinc is as well absorbed from zinc citrate as from zinc gluconate
Is zinc gluconate the same as zinc?
The key difference between zinc gluconate and zinc is that the it is an organic form of zinc supplement that has a longer shelf life, whereas the zinc is an inorganic form of zinc supplement which has a short shelf life and more side effects comparatively.
Is it OK to take Zinegluconate?
It is a generally recognized as safe (GRAS) substance by FDA 9. It is available as a trace mineral supplement and over the counter as a lozenge form for a reduced duration of common colds and with decreased symptom severity.
When should I take Zinegluconate?
Zinc supplements are most effective if they are taken at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. However, if zinc supplements cause stomach upset, they may be taken with a meal. You should tell your health care professional if you are taking your zinc supplement with meals.
The dose medicines in this class will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor’s orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average doses of these medicines. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.
The amount of medicine that you take depends on the strength of the medicine. Also, the number of doses you take each day, the time allowed between doses, and the length of time you take the medicine depend on the medical problem for which you are using the medicine.