Yucca Extract Powder
- Sample:5-10g Sample For free
- Appearance :light brown powder
- Test Method :UV
- Specification:40% ,60%Yucconin
- Botanical Source:Yucca Schidigera
- Shelf Life: 2 years
What is Yucca Extract
Yucca, agave family yucca plant, through extraction, concentration, spray drying to obtain yucca extract, rich in yucca saponins, polyphenols, polysaccharides and other effective substances. It is a feed additive approved by the United States FDA as GRAS(Food safety certification), according to statistics, at present, 16% of the annual feed in the United States are contains yucca extract.
Yucca Extract Active Ingredient:
Saponin: Inhibit the activity of urease in the body and improve the immune function of the animals.
Polysaccharides: Polysaccharides have a very strong affinity with ammonia, can combine with ammonia, inhibit the harm of ammonia, and convert ammonia into harmless of nitrogen compounds are utilized by the body.
Polyphenols: have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, and promote the conversion of ammonia into microbial proteins by microorganisms.
Yucca Extract Specification
|PRODUCT NAME||yucca extract|
|appearance||light brown powder|
Yucca Extract Function
- Improve intestinal health and make the absorption of nutrients smoother.
- Reduce the concentration of ammonia in the intestine and blood, and reduce the harm of animal sub-health
- Maintain the acid-base balance in the intestinal tract, which is beneficial to the balance of intestinal flora, ensures the activity of digestive enzymes, and improves the utilization rate of feed.
- Improve the oxygen-carrying capacity of blood and reduce the occurrence of stillbirth and poultry ascites during pig delivery.
- Kill protozoa, bacteriostatic and antiviral effects.
- It can be used as an immune adjuvant to improve animal immunity.
- Improve meat quality and animal product quality.
- Yucca extract can be used for environmental deodorization
Yucca Extract Applications
It can be used in animal husbandry, aquatic products, pet feed, as a mixing material,
used alone or with the compound.
The recommended dosage is as follows:
- Layer poultry/Meat poultry feed：60-200g
- Food for pig：90-150g
- Fish and shrimp/Aquatic feed：500-2000g
- Pet food：100-500g
What is yucca extract powder used for?
Yucca is used for osteoarthritis, high blood pressure, migraine headaches, inflammation of the intestine (colitis), high cholesterol, stomach disorders, diabetes, and liver and gallbladder disorders.
What is yucca extract powder?
Yucca Powder is a human-grade herbal powder. Yucca Schidigera is a medicinal plant native to Mexico. This plant was used in traditional medicine by Native Americans to treat a variety of ailments including arthritis. According to folk medicine, yucca extracts have anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory effects.
Is yucca root good for your hair?
Yucca can help promote hair growth as it stimulates blood flow to the scalp. “Yucca has been known to thicken hair naturally and is used as a remedy for hair loss and thinning. Although it’s not necessarily a cure for baldness, it does stimulate the scalp for hair growth,” says Gonzalez.
What does yucca do for horses?
Yucca Saponin is an herb that is used to support joint health and comfort in older horses or any horse experiencing stiffness and discomfort. Yucca Saponin contains 10% Yucca Schidigera extract. May support a healthy inflammatory response during normal daily exercise and activity.
What is yucca extract used for in skincare?
The saponin content in the Yucca Liquid Extract is an active ingredient that shows excellent skin cleansing action. The folic acid and high amounts of Vitamin C found in the Yucca Extract also contribute to its antioxidant properties, which is beneficial for a healthy-looking skin.
Is yucca extract a stimulant?
Yucca Plant Extract is a Plant Biostimulant that can be used to improve soil health and plant growth.
What is yucca extract powder used in food?
Yucca schidigera is mainly distributed in southwestern US and the northern desert of Mexico. Its extract is widely used as a food additive for its antimicrobial activity. However, this antimicrobial activity is subject to significant variability across production lots.
How do you use yucca powder?
Some people apply yucca directly to the skin for sores, skin diseases, bleeding, sprains, joint pain, baldness, and dandruff. In manufacturing, yucca extract is used as a foaming and flavoring agent in carbonated beverages. Many compounds from yucca have been used in the manufacture of new drugs.