Manganese Gluconate Powder Manufacturer
Sample:5-10g Sample For free
Shelf Life: 2 years
Appearance :Off-white or pinkish powder
Test Method :HPLC
Used part :unknown
Category Name: Vitamins Powder
Manganese Gluconate Powder Product Description
Manganese gluconate food additive, commonly used as nutritional fortifier and pharmaceutical intermediate
Manganese Gluconate Powder Specification
|PRODUCT NAME||Manganese gluconate|
|appearance||Off-white or pinkish powder|
Manganese Gluconate Powder Function
- Manganese is one of the trace elements necessary for the normal body. It is a necessary substance for the formation of normal bones.
- Manganese can maintain normal brain function, maintain normal glucose metabolism and fat metabolism, and improve the body’s hematopoietic function.
- Manganese can eliminate fatigue, help digestion，assist muscle reflex，prevent osteoporosis，enhance memory，relieve nervousness and restlessness.
- Manganese deficiency symptoms can affect reproductive ability, and may cause congenital malformations, abnormal bone and cartilage formation and impaired glucose tolerance in offspring.
- The lack of manganese can cause neurasthenic syndrome and affect intellectual development. Manganese deficiency will also lead to a decrease in insulin synthesis and secretion, affecting glucose metabolism.
Manganese Gluconate Powder Sample
- 5g for free
- Convenient DHL,FEDEX,UPS and EMS service
What is manganese gluconate for?
Manganese Gluconate Dihydrate USP/FCC/GB Fine Powder
It activates various enzymes for proper digestion and utilization of foods. Manganese also helps nourish the nerves and brain and is necessary for normal skeletal development.
What does manganese gluconate do to the body?
Manganese helps the body form connective tissue, bones, blood clotting factors, and sex hormones. It also plays a role in fat and carbohydrate metabolism, calcium absorption, and blood sugar regulation. Manganese is also necessary for normal brain and nerve function.
Can I take too much manganese?
If you take too much manganese as supplements, you could have side effects. These can include loss of appetite, slowed growth, and reproductive issues. It may also cause anemia. This is because manganese competes with iron for absorption.
How much is too much manganese?
11 mg per day
You may obtain too much manganese by consuming more than the Tolerable Upper Intake Limit (UL) of 11 mg per day or by inhaling too much from the environment. This may result in Parkinson’s-disease-like symptoms, such as tremors ( 28 , 29 , 30 ).
What is manganese gluconate good for?
Helps Reduce Inflammation, Particularly in Combination With Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Due to its role as part of the powerful antioxidant superoxide dismutase (SOD), manganese may reduce inflammation. Research suggests that SOD is potentially useful as a therapeutic agent for inflammatory disorders .
When should you take magnesium gluconate?
To help your body to better absorb magnesium gluconate, take the medication with a meal or just after eating. Take the magnesium gluconate tablet with a full glass of water.
What is the difference between magnesium and magnesium gluconate?
The key difference between magnesium glycinate and magnesium gluconate is that magnesium glycinate is a chelate of amino acid glycine, whereas magnesium gluconate is a chelate of gluconic acid. Magnesium glycinate and magnesium gluconate are important magnesium salts.