Vitamin B12 Powder
- Name：Vitamin B12 Powder
- Sample:5-10g Sample For free
- CAS No:68-19-9
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Appearance :red to brown
- Test Method :HPLC
- Category Name: Vitamins Powder
Vitamin B12 Powder Product Description
Vitamin B12, vitamin B12 or vitamin B-12, also called cobalamin, is a water- soluble vitamin. It is one of the eight B vitamins.It is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production.
Vitamin B12 Powder Specification
|PRODUCT NAME||Vitamin B12|
|appearance||red to brown|
Vitamin B12 Powder Function
- Promote methyl transfer.
- Promote the development and maturation of red blood cells, keep the body’s hematopoietic function in a normal state, prevent pernicious anemia; maintain the health of the nervous system.
- In the form of coenzyme, it can increase the utilization of folic acid and promote the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- It has the function of activating amino acids and promotes the biosynthesis of nucleic acids, which can promote the synthesis of proteins, which plays an important role in the growth and development of infants and young children.
- Metabolize fatty acids so that fats, carbohydrates, and proteins are properly used by the body.
- Eliminate irritability, concentrate, enhance memory and balance.
- It is an indispensable vitamin for the healthy function of the nervous system, and participates in the formation of a lipoprotein in the nervous tissue.
Vitamin B12 Powder Sample
- 5g for free
- Convenient DHL,FEDEX,UPS and EMS service
What is B12 vitamin good for?
Vitamin B12 is a nutrient that helps keep your body’s blood and nerve cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all of your cells. Vitamin B-12 also helps prevent megaloblastic anemia, a blood condition that makes people tired and weak.
What are the symptoms of lacking B12?
Vitamin B12 or folate deficiency anaemia can cause a wide range of symptoms. These usually develop gradually, but can worsen if the condition goes untreated.
extreme tiredness (fatigue)
lack of energy (lethargy)
noticeable heartbeats (palpitations)
What happens when your vitamin B12 is low?
Constipation, diarrhea, loss of appetite, or gas. Nerve problems like numbness or tingling, muscle weakness, and problems walking. Vision loss. Mental problems like depression, memory loss, or behavioral changes.
Who should be taking vitamin B12?
Most people get enough vitamin B-12 from a balanced diet. However, older adults, vegetarians, vegans and people who have conditions that affect their ability to absorb vitamin B-12 from foods might benefit from the use of oral supplements.
How much B12 should you take a day?
The recommended daily amount of vitamin B-12 for adults is 2.4 micrograms.
Is B12 Good for you everyday?
While the recommended daily amount of vitamin B-12 for adults is 2.4 micrograms, higher doses have been found to be safe. Your body absorbs only as much as it needs, and any excess passes through your urine. High doses of vitamin B-12, such as those used to treat a deficiency, might cause: Headache.
Vitamin B12 Powder Supplier And Manufacturer
Honghao Herb supplys standardized herbal extract with more than 10 years, guaranteeing you a high quality product with competitive price, best service! Honghao’s standardized herbal extract can supply in capsules, tablets form, it used for dietary supplement. The active ingredient is mainly used for functional beverages and health care products. They also can be used in cosmetic products for whitening and moisturizing.
As a trusted supplier of Food and Nutrition Ingredients, we customize products to meet customer requirements. We guarantee our customers the highest level of quality, consistent materials and the most competitive prices.
How To Buy Vitamin B12 Powder?
Just send email to email@example.com, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!