Vitamin C Powder supplier&manufacturer
Sample:5-10g Sample For free
Shelf Life: 2 years
Appearance :White crystal or crystalline powder
Test Method :HPLC
Used part :unknown
Category Name: Vitamins Powder
Vitamin C Powder Product Description
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid (Ascorbic acid), is white powder, odorless, sour taste, melting point 190 ~ 192 ℃, easily soluble in water and methanol, slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in ether, chloroform and petroleum ether. It has strong reducibility and is easily damaged by light, heat, oxygen, etc., and decomposes faster when there are trace metal ions in the lye solution, but it is more stable after drying and crystallization. Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble vitamin and an antioxidant, widely used in medicine, food, feed and other fields.
Vitamin C Powder Specification
|PRODUCT NAME||Vitamin C|
|appearance||White crystal or crystalline powder|
Vitamin C Powder Function
- Promote antibody formation.
- Promote iron absorption.
- Promote the formation of tetrahydrofolate.
- Maintain thiolase activity.
- prevent cancer.
- Free radical scavenging.
Vitamin C Powder Sample
- 5g for free
- Convenient DHL,FEDEX,UPS and EMS service
Which fruit is highest in Vitamin C?
Foods With Vitamin C. Cantaloupe is a rich source of V C, with 202.6 mg of the vitamin in a medium-sized melon, and 25.3 mg in one slice. Raw citrus fruits are very high in V C. One medium orange provides 70 mg of V C, while one grapefruit provides about 56 mg.
What are 4 good sources of Vitamin C?
- Citrus (oranges, kiwi, lemon, grapefruit)
- Bell peppers.
- Cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower)
- White potatoes.
What are the good sources of Vitamin C？
- citrus fruit, such as oranges and orange juice.
- brussels sprouts.
Whats Vitamin C is good for?
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It’s involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
What are 5 fruits that are rich in Vitamin C?
- Guava. Yellow and red fruits are usually credited with having high vitamin content, but guava is a fruit that stands tall as an exception.
Which fruit has the highest Vitamin C?
Kakadu plums. The Kakadu plum (Terminalia ferdinandiana) is an Australian native superfood containing 100 times more V C than oranges. It has the highest known concentration of v C, containing up to 2,907 mg per 100 grams.
Which food contains the most Vitamin C?
- Cantaloupe. Cantaloupe is a rich source of v C, with 202.6 mg of the vitamin in a medium-sized melon, and 25.3 mg in one slice.
- Citrus Fruits. Raw citrus fruits are very high in v C.
- Red Cabbage.
- Bell Peppers.