Vitamin B12 Manufacturer&Supplier
- Product Brand: HongHaoHerb
- CAS No:68-19-9
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Appearance :red to brown
- Test Method :HPLC
- Used part :
- Category Name: Vitamins
Ⅰ、 Product Description
Vitamin B12, vitamin B12 or vitamin B-12, also called cobalamin, is a water- soluble vitamin. It is one of the eight B vitamins.It is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production.
|PRODUCT NAME||Vitamin B12|
|appearance||red to brown|
1. Promote methyl transfer
2. Promote the development and maturation of red blood cells, keep the body’s hematopoietic function in a normal state, prevent pernicious anemia; maintain the health of the nervous system
3. In the form of coenzyme, it can increase the utilization of folic acid and promote the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
4. It has the function of activating amino acids and promotes the biosynthesis of nucleic acids, which can promote the synthesis of proteins, which plays an important role in the growth and development of infants and young children.
5. Metabolize fatty acids so that fats, carbohydrates, and proteins are properly used by the body
6. Eliminate irritability, concentrate, enhance memory and balance
7. It is an indispensable vitamin for the healthy function of the nervous system, and participates in the formation of a lipoprotein in the nervous tissue
- 5g for free
- Convenient DHL,FEDEX,UPS and EMS service
- Previous Article: Vitamin B6 Manufacturer&Supplier
- Next Article: Vitamin K1 Manufacturer&Supplier
Ⅰ What is B12 vitamin good for?
Vitamin B12 is a nutrient that helps keep your body’s blood and nerve cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all of your cells. Vitamin B-12 also helps prevent megaloblastic anemia, a blood condition that makes people tired and weak.
Ⅱ What are the symptoms of lacking B12?
Vitamin B12 or folate deficiency anaemia can cause a wide range of symptoms. These usually develop gradually, but can worsen if the condition goes untreated.
extreme tiredness (fatigue)
lack of energy (lethargy)
noticeable heartbeats (palpitations)
Ⅲ What happens when your vitamin B12 is low?
Constipation, diarrhea, loss of appetite, or gas. Nerve problems like numbness or tingling, muscle weakness, and problems walking. Vision loss. Mental problems like depression, memory loss, or behavioral changes.
Ⅳ Who should be taking vitamin B12?
Most people get enough vitamin B-12 from a balanced diet. However, older adults, vegetarians, vegans and people who have conditions that affect their ability to absorb vitamin B-12 from foods might benefit from the use of oral supplements.
Ⅴ How much B12 should you take a day?
The recommended daily amount of vitamin B-12 for adults is 2.4 micrograms.
Ⅵ Is B12 Good for you everyday?
While the recommended daily amount of vitamin B-12 for adults is 2.4 micrograms, higher doses have been found to be safe. Your body absorbs only as much as it needs, and any excess passes through your urine. High doses of vitamin B-12, such as those used to treat a deficiency, might cause: Headache.