sodium dichloroacetate powder supplier
- Product Brand: HongHaoHerb
- CAS No:2156-56-1
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Appearance :White powder
- Test Method :HPLC
- Used part :extract
- Category Name: High Content Product
Ⅰ、 Product Description
Sodium Dichloroacetate is a sodium salt of dichloroacetic acid (DCA). The dichloroacetic acid is of a highly acidic nature, so it is usually stored and sold as various salts which reduce acidity to an acceptable pH. These salts are called dichloroacetates. The most common of them is DCA.
|PRODUCT NAME||Sodium dichloroacetate (DCA)|
|appearance||White fine powder|
This is the sodium salt of dichloroacetic acid with potential antineoplastic activity. Dichloroacetate ion inhibits pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase, resulting in the inhibition of glycolysis and a decrease in lactate production. This agent may stimulate apoptosis in cancer cells by restoring normal mitochondrial-induced apoptotic signaling.
- 5g for free
- Convenient DHL,FEDEX,UPS and EMS service
- Previous Article: β-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide powder
- Next Article: Lecithin Powder supplier
Ⅰ What does sodium dichloroacetate does to the body?
The human body requires a small amount of sodium to conduct nerve impulses, contract and relax muscles, and maintain the proper balance of water and minerals. It is estimated that we need about 500 mg of sodium daily for these vital functions.
Ⅱ Is sodium and salt same?
The words “table salt” and “sodium” are often used interchangeably, but they do not mean the same thing. Table salt (also known by its chemical name, sodium chloride) is a crystal-like compound that is abundant in nature. Sodium is a mineral, and one of the chemical elements found in salt.
Ⅲ What food are high in sodium dichloroacetate?
- Smoked, cured, salted or canned meat, fish or poultry including bacon, cold cuts, ham, frankfurters, sausage, sardines, caviar and anchovies.
- Frozen breaded meats and dinners, such as burritos and pizza.
- Canned entrees, such as ravioli, spam and chili.
- Salted nuts.
- Beans canned with salt added.
Ⅳ How much sodium dichloroacetate should you have a day?
The 2020-2025 Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommend that Americans consume less than 2,300 milligrams (mg) of sodium per day as part of a healthy eating pattern.