Saw Palmetto Extract
- Sample:5-10g Sample For free
- Specification:Fatty acids 25% 30% 45%
- Shelf Life: two years years
- Appearance :White Powder
- Test Method :GC
- Used part :fruit
What Is Saw Palmetto Extract ?
Saw palmetto extract is a botanical medicine extracted from the mature dried fruits of saw palmetto. The main active ingredients are fatty acids.
Saw Palmetto Extract Specification
|PRODUCT NAME||Saw Palmetto Extract|
|Specification||Fatty acids 25% 30% 45%|
Saw Palmetto Extract Function
- Inhibits testosterone action on the prostate, Saw palmetto extract is used widely for BPH .
- Saw palmetto extract also prevents binding of DHT to androgen receptors, hence helps with hair loss.
- Saw palmetto extract inhibits androgen and estrogen receptor activity and helps both men and women to balance hormones.
- Saw palmetto extract helps treat bladder inflammation and helps with urinary flow.
- aw palmetto extract for women: Women also use Saw Palmetto herb to stimulate breast enlargement and also to treat uterine irritability
- Saw palmetto extract is also used to treat impotence, frigidity, and also used as an aphrodisiac. Some new evidence shows that Saw Palmetto may also help with thyroid deficiencies.
- Saw palmetto extract is used to clear chest congestion, treat coughs, asthma, and bronchitis.
Long known as male tonic: Improve impotence, Boost sex drive, Sexual rejuvenator.
What is saw palmetto extract good for?
Currently, saw palmetto is promoted as a dietary supplement for urinary symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate gland (also called benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH), as well as for chronic pelvic pain, migraine, hair loss, and other conditions.
What does saw palmetto do to testosterone?
Saw palmetto works by stopping the breakdown of testosterone into its byproduct, dihydrotestosterone. This byproduct helps the body hold on to more of its testosterone and create less dihydrotestosterone, which can slow or stop the growth of the prostate gland.
Who should not use saw palmetto?
35 Of note, people who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking hormone-containing drugs should likely avoid taking saw palmetto
What is the difference between saw palmetto and saw palmetto extract?
Powder products are made by drying and then crushing and grinding the green whole berries. On the other hand, extracts are made using a variety of processes that remove the oil from the saw palmetto berry, leaving an inert berry mass, which is then discarded.
What happens if a man takes saw palmetto?
Saw palmetto is a species of palm used to produce a supplement packed with potential health benefits. Promising research suggests that saw palmetto may help increase testosterone levels, improve prostate health, reduce inflammation, prevent hair loss, and enhance urinary tract function.
Does Saw Palmetto Improve Couples’ Lives?
“There is no evidence that saw palmetto should be used to treat erectile dysfunction,” says Dr. Gilbert. Like ginkgo biloba, saw palmetto can interact with some prescription medications. Bottom line: You may not see the results you were hoping for.
Can saw palmetto be harmful?
Saw palmetto is generally considered safe and has been associated with very few side effects. Some of the most commonly reported side effects are headache, dizziness, nausea, and constipation ( 19 ). However, saw palmetto is not recommended for everyone.
- Previous Article: Thymoquinone naturally extracted
- Next Article: Reishi Mushroom Extract/Ganoderma Lucidum Extract Powder