5-HTP powder supplier
- Sample:5-10g Sample For free
- CAS No:4350-09-8
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Appearance :White or off-white fine powder
- Test Method :HPLC
- Used part :Seed
- Category Name: High Content Product
Ⅰ、5-HTP Product Description
It is produced commercially from the seeds of Griffonia Simplicifolia. It works in the brain and central nervous system by increasing the production of the chemical serotonin. Serotonin can affect sleep, appetite, temperature, sexual behavior, and pain sensation.
|appearance||White to pale grey crystalline powder|
Ⅲ 、5-HTP Function
- With the function of antidepressant and sedative, have an effect on the nervous system;
- With the function of easing the tension, anxiety and improving the role of sleep;
- It can effectively control appetite, achieve the effect of losing weight;with the function of improving microcirculation.
- 5g for free
- Convenient DHL,FEDEX,UPS and EMS service
For more related products, please visit High Content Product
- Previous Article: Vitamin A powder supplier
- Next Article: sodium dichloroacetate powder supplier
Ⅰ What does five HTP do for you?
5-HTP dietary supplements help raise serotonin levels in the brain. Since serotonin helps regulate mood and behavior, 5-H may have a positive effect on sleep, mood, anxiety, appetite, and pain sensation. 5-H is not found in the foods we eat, although tryptophan is found in foods.
Ⅱ Is there a downside to taking 5-HTP?
Too much 5-H in your body can cause a spike in serotonin levels, resulting in side effects such as: anxiety. shivering. serious heart problems.
Ⅲ Does 5-HTP make you sleepy?
5-H may promote sleep by increasing melatonin production, an important sleep-regulating hormone.
Ⅳ Should you take 5-HTP everyday?
There is no specific recommended daily allowance for 5-H. Most people will take 50–100 mg per day after starting at a lower dose of 25 mg and increasing the dose weekly. A person should read their supplement label and talk to a doctor before taking any supplement.
Ⅴ Does 5-HTP make you gain weight?
Known for its ability to promote weight loss, 5-H has been shown to reduce appetite. It appears to do this by stimulating serotonin production in the brain. While 5-H has not yet been extensively researched, some human and double-blind studies have shown that 5-H promotes weight loss.
Ⅵ Can 5-HTP be harmful?
Ⅶ Does 5-HTP have long term effects?
The most significant side effects and adverse reactions may occur with long-term use (many months or longer). Administration of 5-HTP alone depletes catecholamines (dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine). When dopamine depletion is great enough, 5-H will no longer function.