Ⅰ、 Product Description
Soapnut Saponin is an extract from the peel of wild deciduous tree Sapindus mukorossi Gareth. The main surface active components are triterpenoid saponins , sesquiterpene glycosides, fatty oil and protein, is a natural non-ionic surfactant.
|PRODUCT NAME||Soapnut Saponin extract|
|Active ingredient||Soapnut Saponins|
- Natural active agent as scour,To be used as Detergent class.,Saponiflorin has strong decontamination ability, easy degradation, no harmful residue, simple and convenient flushing, no peculiar smell and little irritation to skin,
- Clear all kinds of heavy metal particles on the skin
- Saponiflorin is also a good pesticide emulsifier, which has good killing effects on cotton aphid, red spider and sweet potato Jinhua insect
- Anti-biosis. It has the effects of antibacterial beauty, sterilization and anti-inflammatory, removing dandruff and itching, freckle and acne, whitening, prevention and treatment of skin diseases, etc;Be widely used in cosmetic
- Saponiflorin can significantly reduce the volume and concentration of gastric acid, so it has the potential to treat acute gastric ulcer.
- 5g for free
- Convenient DHL,FEDEX,UPS and EMS service
Ⅰ What is soapnut saponin extract?
Soapnut Saponin extract are both water and fat soluble, which gives them their useful soap properties. Some examples of these chemicals are glycyrrhizin, licorice flavoring; and quillaia (alt. quillaja), a bark extract used in beverages.
Ⅱ What is soapnut saponin extract?
Soapnut Extract is a natural, non-ionic surfactant with an HLB of 10 – 13 (O/W Emulsifying agent) in powder form that easily dissolves in water. This “green” surfactant is very mild and compatible in a wide pH range. Soapnut Extract is not influenced by hardness of water.
Ⅲ Is soapnut extract a surfactant?
Soapnut is an effective and natural surfactant finding use in toothpastes, facial cleansers, gentle shampoos, make-up removers and laundry detergents.
Ⅳ What are the benefits of soapnut?
The potent moisturizing property of the soapnut keeps the skin well hydrated, prevents drying of the skin and making the skin look radiant and supple. Furthermore, the powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties treat skin disorders like acne, eczema and psoriasis.
Ⅴ What do soapnut saponin extract do?
Saponins decrease blood lipids, lower cancer risks, and lower blood glucose response. A high saponin diet can be used in the inhibition of dental caries and platelet aggregation, in the treatment of hypercalciuria in humans, and as an antidote against acute lead poisoning.
Ⅵ What are saponins made of?
Saponins are structurally complex phytochemicals composed of glycone and aglycone moieties. Saponins are ubiquitously distributed in the plant kingdom. The complexity of saponin structure is due to the different glycan moieties that are attached to the triterpenoidal or steroidal aglycones
Ⅶ Are soapnut saponin extract toxic to humans?
Saponins are toxic chemicals that protect healthy plants from insect, fungal, and bacterial pathogens. For this reason, ingesting foods that contain saponins can cause toxicity in the human body. However, severe poisoning is rare.
Ⅷ What are the side effects of saponins?
These molecules can also act as fish poison, and some saponin-containing plants are toxic for ruminants, leading to gastroenteritis, diarrhea and even liver and kidney degeneration