Resveratrol powder supplier
- Sample:5-10g Sample For free
- CAS No:501-36-0
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Appearance :White to pale yellow powder
- Test Method :HPLC
- Used part :unknown
- Category Name: Herb Extracts
Ⅰ Product Description
Resveratrol, a non-flavonoid polyphenolic organic compound, is an antitoxin produced by many plants when they are stimulated, with the chemical formula C14H12O3. It can be synthesized in grape leaves and grape skins and is a biologically active ingredient in wine and grape juice.
|Appearance||White or off-White Powder|
|Particle Size||NLT 95% through 60 Mesh|
- Resveratrol protects the heart and circulatory system, lowering cholesterol, and protecting against clots which can cause heart attacks and stroke.
- Resveratrol protects a cell’s DNA. It is a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants can help prevent cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Lowering cholesterin and the blood viscosity, reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis, cardio-cerebrovascular disease and heart disease.
- Anti-virus and accommodate immunity, inhibit Staphylococcus aureus,
Micrococcus catarrhalis, Bacillus coli, aeruginosus Bacillus, have better inhibit action with Orphan virus, Fever blisters virus, enteric virus and Kesaqi virus.
- 5-10g sample for free
- Convenient DHL, FEDEX, UPS and EMS service
- Previous Article: Vitamin B1 powder supplier
- Next Article: Thymoquinone extract Manufacturer
Ⅰ What resveratrol powder is good for?
Resveratrol has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to protect you against diseases like cancer, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s disease. The anti-inflammatory effects of resveratrol make it a good remedy for arthritis, and skin inflammation.
Ⅱ What are the dangers of resveratrol?
Resveratrol does not appear to have side effects at short-term doses (1.0 g). Otherwise, at doses of 2.5 g or more per day, side effects may occurs, like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and liver dysfunction in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
Ⅲ Does resveratrol actually work?
It may also decrease pain and swelling, reduce levels of sugar in the blood, and help the body fight against disease. Resveratrol is most commonly used for high cholesterol, cancer, heart disease, and many other conditions. But there is no strong evidence to support resveratrol for any use.
Ⅳ Does resveratrol help with weight loss?
Overall, the current meta-analysis demonstrated that resveratrol intake significantly reduced weight, BMI, WC and fat mass, and significantly increased lean mass, but did not affect leptin and adiponectin levels.
Ⅴ Should you take resveratrol?
The amount of resveratrol naturally contained in foods is considered safe for daily consumption. Low to medium doses of resveratrol are considered safe, even when taken for long periods. Higher doses of up to 3,000 milligrams per day can be taken safely for up to six months, but some people have reported stomach upset.
Ⅵ Who should use resveratrol powder?
If you’re looking to boost your skin’s appearance and health, resveratrol is one powerful ingredient to consider. It has protective benefits, can help reduce the effects of aging, and can easily be added to any skin care regime. Of course, enhancing your diet with the antioxidant can also be beneficial.