Ferulic acid Powder
- Source：Rice Bran Extract
- Grade：Cosmetic Grade
- Appearance：Light yellow to white powder
- Test Method：HPLC
- Sample：10-50gFree Sample
What Is Ferulic Acid？
Ferulic acid is a dietary supplement derived from plants, such as rice bran, oats, and wheat. It is a powerful antioxidant that may help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. It may also help reduce inflammation, improve blood sugar control, and protect against certain types of cancer.
Ferulic Acid- whose main job is to be an antioxidant – owes its fame to a 2005 research that discovered that adding in 0.5% FA to a 15% Vitamin C + 1% Vitamin E solution not only stabilizes the highly unstable, divaish Vit C, but it also doubles the photoprotection abilities of the formula.
Ferulic acid is an antioxidant compound in plant cells. Manufacturers add it to certain skin care products to help reduce inflammation and signs of aging and even the skin’s tone. Experts generally consider ferulic acid to be a safe skin care ingredient.
Ferulic Acid Specification
|Ferulic Acid Powder
|Light yellow to white powder
|Rice Bran Extract
Where is ferulic acid used?
Ferulic acid is a dietary supplement commonly used to support healthy skin, hair, and nails. It is also used to support joint health, cardiovascular health, and cognitive function. It is available in capsule, tablet, and powder form.
How is ferulic acid used in the food industry?
Ferulic acid is a dietary supplement that is used in the food industry as an antioxidant. It is used to help preserve food and prevent oxidation of fats and oils. It is also used to enhance the flavor and color of food products, as well as to increase the shelf life of food products. Additionally, ferulic acid is used as a preservative in some food products, such as processed meats, to help prevent spoilage.
Ferulic Acid for Skin: 8 Benefits
As both a protector and booster, ferulic acid has many benefits for skin:
- Ferulic acid calms the skin. As an antioxidant, ferulic acid has a gentle effect on the skin, allowing it to stay at its most stable.
- Ferulic acid visibly plumps the look of beautiful skin. Ferulic acid will help firm and tighten your look.
- Ferulic acid helps skin tone stay even. Ferulic acid can help minimize the appearance of dark spots and temporary redness to promote healthy looking skin.
- Ferulic acid can help boost vitamin C and E. Ferulic acid is known for its ability to enhance the effects of vitamins found in skincare like vitamin C and E, helping to stabilize them so they leave skin appearing luminous.
- Ferulic acid helps protect skin. Infusing your skin with protective botanicals, ferulic acid provides powerful antioxidant activity to help promote beautiful skin.
- Ferulic acid visibly plumps fine lines temporarily. By protecting the skin from environmental stressors, ferulic acid keeps skin looking its youngest.
- Ferulic acid helps stop environmental stressors that clog pores. By stopping environmental stressors from reaching the skin to begin with, ferulic acid helps keep pores from getting clogged.
- Ferulic acid fights aging. Because ferulic acid acts as something of a barrier between your skin and the world, it helps reduce the visibility of aging.
- Previous Article: Alpha Arbutin Powder
- Next Article:No, it's the latest article