Organic Kale Powder
- Product Name：Organic Kale Powder
- Test Method ：HPLC UV
- Drying Method: Air Dried/freeze dried
- Particle Size: 80 Mesh
- Sample 5-10g Sample For freee
What is Organic Kale Powder?
Kale is one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet, with a wide range of benefits and extraordinarily little calories per serving. It is unknown when mankind started eating kale, but there’s evidence to show it has been a food staple of different regions around the world for thousands of years – spanning back to ancient Greece cultivating the vegetable in the fourth century B.C. In this article we will discuss the many benefits of kale powder.
Like collard greens, cauliflower, broccoli, beansprouts, cabbage, Kale is a cruciferous vegetable of the Brassicaceae, or mustard family. Taken from the Roman “brassica”, a word used for such kale like plants and other vegetables like turnips. This family of flowering plants is only mid-sized but play crucial parts in our ecosystem and economy.
As it is high in nutrition and low in calories, it is known as one of the world’s leading super foods. Kale has various benefits that span the entire body in many diverse ways. Abundant in vitamins, antioxidants, electrolytes and minerals, it also brings fiber and protein to the table.
Kale is also known to be a food with great anti-inflammatory properties thanks to its high volumes of Vitamin K, and a single serving also contains about 10% of the daily required omega-3 fatty acids – also noted for being anti-inflammatory.
|Product name||Organic Kale Powder|
|Particle Size||80 Mesh|
|Drying Method||Air Dried/freeze dried|
|Particle Size||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Certificate||Organic, HACCP, ISO, QS, Halal, Kosher|
|Sample||5-10g Sample For free|
|Shelf time||2 years|
Benefits of kale powder
- Protects Your Cells Against Free Radicals
Antioxidants are substances that help counteract oxidative damage by free radicals in the body. The good news is kale has a large quantity of beta-carotene and vitamin C, as well as various flavonoids and polyphenols.2 These antioxidants have powerful heart-protective, blood pressure-lowering, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-depressant, and anti-chronic illnesses.
- Great for Digestion and Weight Loss
Kale is high in fiber and water, both of which help prevent constipation and promote regularity and a healthy digestive tract. It is very low in calories but still provides significant bulk that should help you feel full. Because of the low calorie and high water content, kale has a low energy density. Eating plenty of foods with a low energy density has been shown to aid weight loss in numerous studies. Kale also contains small amounts of protein and fiber. These are two of the most important nutrients when it comes to losing weight.This is best for those who want to keep their bodies as fit as a fiddle.
- Supports Heart Health
Kale contains bile acid sequestrants, which can lower cholesterol levels. This might lead to a reduced risk of heart disease over time.
In addition, Kale is rich in vitamin C — one cup of cooked kale has more than 50 percent of the daily requirement. That’ll help lower levels of “bad” LDL cholesterol, which in turn will reduce the risk of heart disease. An analysis of 13 randomized controlled trials found that taking 500 mg of vitamin C a day for at least a month can result in lower LDL cholesterol levels.
- Keeps Your Bones Strong
Kale is is one of the few vegetables with a decent amount of calcium, but it’s especially high in magnesium. Imagine, one cup contains 40 percent of the RDA which is very important for bone health and to protect against osteoporosis!
Magnesium has a crucial job working with vitamin D to help your bones absorb calcium. In addition, research has shown that the vitamin K in kale also contributes to bone health by improving bone density.
- Bolster Up Your Immune System and Cognitive
Kale is rich in beta-carotene (vitamin A), a powerful antioxidant that may help boost the immune system and possibly protect against some chronic diseases. At least one study also found that long-term consumption of beta-carotene had cognitive benefits.
5 Ways to Use Kale Powder
There are tons of different ways to cook and eat fresh kale, but there are at least equally many ways to use organic kale powder made from freeze-dried kale leaves. Here are some ideas:
- In smoothie recipes, you can use kale powder as a substitute for dehydrated and powdered wheatgrass, nori, spirulina, chlorella or pretty much any other superfood powder. Just don’t exceed the recommended daily dosage printed on the package.
- You can also add kale powder to sauces and dips. When used in sauces, it is best to stir the powder into the concoction towards the end of the cooking process in order to protect the nutrients it contains.
- You can also use this extraordinary superfood to add color and nutrients to omelettes and scrambled eggs. Simply add a spoonful of organic kale powder to the egg mixture before cooking it on a frying pan.
- Yet another great way to sneak this green superfood powder into your diet is to add it to salad dressings. Or, sprinkle it directly on a mixed salad before serving.
- Eating powdered kale in pureed soups is yet another great way to incorporate more of this superfood into your diet. To protect its heat-sensitive nutrients, add it to your soup only at the end of the cooking process.
Organic Kale Powder Supplier And Manufacturer
As a professional organic food manufacturer, Honghao Herb Medicine has long-term cooperation with many farms and owns several independent raw material planting sites.Our business is built on long-term relationships with Certified Organic and Fair Trade co-operatives as well as conventional farms that focus on improving their communities, their families, and their environment. Our company holds a number of certifications including kosher, organic and gluten-free.
How To Buy Organic Kale Powder?
Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!