Vitamin E (VitaminE) is a fat-soluble vitamin, and its hydrolysis product is tocopherol, which is one of the most important antioxidants.
It is mostly soluble in organic solvents such as fat and ethanol, insoluble in water, stable to heat and acid, unstable to alkali, sensitive to oxygen, and insensitive to heat, but the activity of it is significantly reduced during frying.
Tocopherol can promote the secretion of sex hormones, increase the vitality and quantity of sperm in men; increase the concentration of estrogen in women, improve fertility, prevent miscarriage, and can also be used to prevent and treat male infertility, burns, frostbite, capillary bleeding, menopause syndrome, beauty, etc.
1. Beauty effect
1. Maintain youth and maintain beauty, and achieve the purpose of skin care and anti-aging by supplementing appropriate vitamins.
It is a fresh and natural fashion trend in the beauty trend in recent years.
2. An essential nutrient for maintaining good health.
It is a fat-soluble vitamin, also known as tocopherol, which is one of the most important antioxidants.
3. Protect the skin and make the skin elastic.
Vitamin E can stabilize the protein active structure of the cell membrane, promote the normal development of muscles and maintain the elasticity of the skin, so as to keep the skin and body alive; vitamin E enters the skin cells and can directly help the skin fight against freedom.
It prevents the skin from losing elasticity and aging due to some chronic or hidden damage.
2. Anti-aging effect
Vitamin E, also known as tocopherol or pregnancy-producing phenol, can maintain the normal function of reproductive organs, has a good impact on the body’s metabolism, can make the ovary weigh stingy, promote its function, promote the maturation of follicles, increase the corpus luteum, and Inhibits the oxidation of progesterone in the whole body, thereby increasing the effect of progesterone.
In addition, it has an adjuvant therapeutic effect on menorrhagia, genital itching, nocturnal calf cramps, and hemorrhoids.
In recent years, it has been widely used in anti-aging.
It is believed that it can eliminate the deposition of lipofuscin in cells, improve the normal function of cells, and slow down the aging process of tissue cells.
3. How to use
1. Moisturizing in autumn and winter. Natural vitamin E+ lotion, stock solution or cream, in the dry seasons of autumn and winter, just pierce the outer layer of the natural vitamin E soft capsule with a needle, add a drop to the lotion or stock solution in the cream, and apply it to the parts that need maintenance;
in the particularly dry season , After bathing, use vitamin E mixed with skin care lotion to avoid dryness and peeling; long-term persistence can make the skin moist and fair.
This method is especially suitable for women who work in air-conditioned rooms for a long time.
2. Hair care, natural vitamin E + shampoo + conditioner, when shampooing, mix a drop of natural it oil in the shampoo; when using conditioner, also mix natural vitamin E together Gently massage, rinse off after three minutes, this method can make hair moist, smooth, immediate results.
To sum up, vitamin E has many functions, and the key depends on your needs.
Vitamin E powder supplier