- Product Name:Avocado powder
- Appearance:Off-White Powder
- Use Part:Fruit
- Water Solubility：Soluble in water
- Extraction Type:Solvent Extraction
- Drying Method:Spray Dying
- Packaging:Drum, Plastic Container
What Is Avocado Powder?
Avocado Powder is made from Hass avocados that have been delicately dried with a hint of lemon to prevent browning. Rich in healthy fats, vitamins and minerals, avocado powder is often used as an addition to beverages, dressings, baked goods, salad toppings, or rehydrated for traditional avocado uses.
Our Avocado Powder is made from high-quality avocados, picked at peak ripeness, and dried to maintain nutritional and flavor properties resulting in a rich and versatile ingredient. The freeze-dried powder eliminates the hassle of over-ripe, under-ripe, or bruised fruit while retaining the creamy, buttery taste of avocados. Blend into milkshakes, smoothies, or dressings; mix into baked goods; sprinkle on as a topping or batter; or use water to rehydrate into a creamy avocado paste perfect for guacamole, chilled soups, and other classic avocado recipes.
Avocado Powder Specification
|Product Name||Avocado powder|
|Water Solubility||Soluble in water|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Drying Method||Spray Dying|
|Shelf life||Shelf life|
Avocado powder benefits
- Stimulate, strengthen and strengthen the immune system, helping to increase the presence of antibodies.
- Prevent oxidative damage and cell aging.
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Reduce infections and inflammations, since it is considered an anti-inflammatory.
- Improve hair health, as it helps combat split ends, dryness and dandruff.
- Help improve asthma.
- Therefore, as they contain active pharmaceutical ingredients, they can be very effective in pills, tablets, capsules … as dietary supplements and other pharmaceutical products.
What is an avocado powder used for?
Avocado powder is mainly added in food and cosmetics as a fruit avocado. However, some of the avocado powder uses are more specific in 3 main industries.
- As an ingredient in sauces, dips, dressings, snacks, and flavoring.
- In avocado recipes like avocado popsicles and avocado deviled egg.
- You can use it to cook Mexican dishes, desserts, and ice cream. Also add it as topping, or decoration for other recipes.
- Superfoods mixes
- Avocado powder capsules to reduce cholesterol
- Raw food recipes
- It can be used as an ingredient for Baby Food (brain food)
- The avocado powder is an important ingredient in many skincare products such as face, body, and hair masks.
How do you use powdered avocado?
Blend into milkshakes, smoothies, or dressings; mix into baked goods; sprinkle on as a topping or batter; or use water to rehydrate into a creamy avocado paste perfect for guacamole, chilled soups, and other classic avocado recipes.
Avocado Powder quality supplier
Shaanxi honghao Bio-tech Co.,ltd, is a professional manufacturer with more than 10 years experience, focused on producing and marketing natural herb extract, Fruit & vegetable powder. Our products are widely used in health care products, food additives, functional beverages, cosmetics and natural pigments etc.
The company has scientific production technology capabilities, an independent large-scale laboratory, and a sound quality management system. It hasl successively obtained ISO9001 quality management system certification, EU and US organic certification, Halal certification, Kosher certification and other qualification certifications.
Our main products:Echinacea extract, Aloe Emodin,bilberry Extract, Pomegranate peel extract,Phosphatidylserine（PS),Apple Fruit Powder and so on.
How to buy Avocado Powder?
Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your needs at the bottom, we’re here for you!
- Previous Article: Lactobacillus acidophilus powder
- Next Article: Honghao Bio will participate in Vitafoods Asia 2023 And SupplySide West 2023